Volunteers
Life has been extremely busy, between school and work, but I finally have the time and energy to blog, so even though it will be short, it's something.
One of the main parts of my job is to recruit volunteers. I have been doing that for most of this week, and I am starting to get results. Almost too many to keep up with, in fact. It is wonderful how many people want to work with ESL students! I'm just looking for substitutes, so it's not a huge time commitment, but I've been getting a lot of responses from students from the U of M. I'm really excited to have new volunteers, and hopefully soon they will be able to come in and we'll see how well they do teaching the students. It's been a hectic week for sure, but my job is going very well and it's good to have results to prove it!
"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."
One of the main parts of my job is to recruit volunteers. I have been doing that for most of this week, and I am starting to get results. Almost too many to keep up with, in fact. It is wonderful how many people want to work with ESL students! I'm just looking for substitutes, so it's not a huge time commitment, but I've been getting a lot of responses from students from the U of M. I'm really excited to have new volunteers, and hopefully soon they will be able to come in and we'll see how well they do teaching the students. It's been a hectic week for sure, but my job is going very well and it's good to have results to prove it!
"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."


4 Comments:
At 9:18 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
Wow, that's messed up.
At 6:40 AM ,
empeterson said...
It's just a quote. Eric picked it out. It's from the 2nd dumbest movie ever.
At 4:43 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
No, I was saying the next line from the movie. It's not a dumb movie. It's just overrated.
At 11:10 PM ,
Unknown said...
to be honest. i love that movie and this first time i saw it, i knew nothing about it. it was on TV or something and i am so pop-culture anything "well known" ignorant that i thought i was seeing something "original" and not well known. i am lame right?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home