And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Tonight a bunch of us went and saw Mamma Mia! It was fantastic. I honestly don't remember the last time I had such an enjoyable experience at the movies. It was cute, hilarious, and fun. The music was great (who doesn't love ABBA?) and really fun as well. The movie was comical and the actors did a wonderful job. Meryl Streep was amazing-it was a very different character from the last movie I saw her in (The Devil Wears Prada) and the difference was astonishing. I think it really shows her talent-she was very low key, almost cowboy-ish (or cowgirl-ish) in a way, very relaxed and unique. It's hard to explain. I just think that she did a really good job and she is very talented. As are the rest of the cast-I would definitely recommend this movie. If you want to sit, relax, laugh, and have a fun time, this is the movie for you. If you don't laugh a million times you are crazy and have no taste in movies. Sorry, but it's one of those movies that you can't help but loving and can probably watch a hundred times. I already want to see it again!

Typical, you wait 20 years for a father and then three show up at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home