And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No time for life

I have been incredibly busy lately. I am starting Partylite (selling candles, for those of you who don't know), and I need to have 6 shows, and so far I only have 2 scheduled, so if anybody wants to host a party or knows anyone who would be interested, please let me know!
This week is super crazy, I am quitting my job at Allina and my last day is Friday, but I am working an extra day this week so my week is very full. Classes are also busy, most of my professors want to know our research paper topics within the next week or so (I have 3 20-page papers due at the end of the term) so I am trying to come up with ideas that I can actually write about but that I am also interested in and that aren't too broad. I usually have a difficult time narrowing down my topics because I am interested in so much!
I am really looking forward to having free afternoons once I am done at Allina--that is the main reason I am quitting, so I have more time during the week. I have been going crazy trying to keep up with school, and this will free up a lot of homework time. Even though I am going to be doing Partylite, that will take up much less time and I will be able to fit it in much more easily.
That's my crazy life right now! There are some other things going on with me and Eric, but I will have to write about them another day!

"I already know an awful lot of people and until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home