And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Forepaugh's

This weekend Eric and I are going to go to Forepaugh's, our favorite fancy restaurant located in downtown St. Paul. It is absolutely delicious, and we haven't had a fancy night out in way too long. I am really looking forward to it, both to the restaurant itself and to being able to dress up nice and spend an evening with my husband. This is the first weekend since school began that we have absolutely no plans with anyone. It is fantastic, and I am really looking forward to having some time to actually relax, and possibly catch up on homework. I'm not really behind, but it would be nice to get far enough ahead that I didn't have to stress about finishing stuff. Hopefully Eric and I won't fill up our weekend with a gazillion activities like we have the last however many weekends so that we will actually be able to relax and have a nice weekend with each other.

"Fronch dressing. Fronch fries. Fronch bread. And to drink....Peru!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home