And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to school and back to work

I moved back to school on Sunday even though classes don't start for a week. Kinda feel like I'm ditching my family since Jeph is in the hospital and there really isn't anyone to stay home with the kids. Gramma's coming though which is good, and the kids only have 3 days of school this week so I don't feel as bad. Still, if I hadn't already planned to come back and made a committment to my boss and co-workers to be here supervising, I probably would have stayed longer. I finally visited Jeph in the hospital last night and might stay with him tomorrow if mom needs me to since she has a work meeting to attend.

There really isn't anything for me to do on campus, at least there wasn't yesterday since EVERYTHING was closed for MLK, Jr. Day. Even the food place. At least I don't have to rely on eating there, because I caved and spent some money on groceries. You can buy a lot for $15. Hopefully now I'll have enough to eat for the next 2 weeks. My big plans for the next two weeks are to work, which is only for about 4 hours in the evenings, to work out, which I already started doing today (wow am I in poorer shape than I thought), to read a book maybe (read an entire one in an hour today, how sad is that?), maybe to scrapbook, and to watch most if not all of the movies I got over break or for Christmas gifts. Which totals 10. I'm down to 8, although I watched one at home but I'm still counting it.

School starts on the 29th, sad to say I'm actually ready for it. And for my roommate to move back in, which isn't sad because she's also my friend so I like living with and spending time with her. And it's the second day I've been back and I'm sortof bored sometimes. Although it's nice to have some quality time to myself, I spent most of the day yesterday watching tv. Not good. Eric and I will also be hanging out a bunch, hopefully working on wedding plans if we can get our act together. We are sortof disorganized, which is funny because we actually have an organized timeline of what to do and when to do it. But we sortof have stopped halfway while doing some of the things, and that has made everything disorganized. I did have my first dress fitting over break, which was a blast and it was so much fun trying my dress on again and seeing me in it! I love it so much and I'm so excited to wear it. Wish us luck on all the wedding planning-I really hope we get a lot more done now!

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home