Voting and Registration
I'm sure everybody knows that today is election day. You all better have voted if you are of age and haven't lost your voting rights by being convicted of a felony! Seriously though, it is really important to vote. I really hope Tim Pawlenty doesn't get re-elected though. It makes me feel good to do my civic duty and to feel like I at least have some part in the electoral process, albeit a small one.
On another note, I'm struggling to decide on a 4th class for next semester. So far I'm taking Modern Philosophy, Philosophy of Film, and Christian Marriage (at St. Thomas and hopefully with Eric if we can both get into the same class). I need to take gym credits, but alas, they don't fit into my schedule and they would cost $752 a piece if I take them here, so I'm going to try to take them at AR over the summer (first I have to make sure they transfer, and if they don't that would be the stupidest thing ever, gym credits not transferring). I'm really looking for a class to take, mostly anything that sounds interesting isn't offered at a time that I can take it at. So, if anybody has any ideas for classes I can take, anything they really enjoyed during their time in college or wished they could take, let me know, I'm pretty open to any suggestions!
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
On another note, I'm struggling to decide on a 4th class for next semester. So far I'm taking Modern Philosophy, Philosophy of Film, and Christian Marriage (at St. Thomas and hopefully with Eric if we can both get into the same class). I need to take gym credits, but alas, they don't fit into my schedule and they would cost $752 a piece if I take them here, so I'm going to try to take them at AR over the summer (first I have to make sure they transfer, and if they don't that would be the stupidest thing ever, gym credits not transferring). I'm really looking for a class to take, mostly anything that sounds interesting isn't offered at a time that I can take it at. So, if anybody has any ideas for classes I can take, anything they really enjoyed during their time in college or wished they could take, let me know, I'm pretty open to any suggestions!
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst


7 Comments:
At 8:19 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
Check into some English classes. Those can often be good, and could sort of overlap with philosophy.
At 9:38 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I vote for no class and low stress.
At 3:13 PM ,
Gina said...
do you have to take an art credit? because ceramics was so fun and very relaxing. kind of a lot of time, if you wanted to make some nice pieces but a lot of fun!
At 4:50 PM ,
Alan said...
well i didn't vote cuz they're all dicks and i didn't want to vote for any of them.
that and i'm too lazy to absentee
At 11:48 AM ,
Anonymous said...
well you are in wisconsin, and we all know what people there are like...
At 11:32 PM ,
Emily Powell said...
my friend Erin has disowned Wisconsin as her home state. She is now from Coon Rapids, MN, like me.
At 8:15 AM ,
empeterson said...
fantastic.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home