And Baby Makes Three

Monday, December 11, 2006

Nothing Else to Write About

I don't really have anything to write about but it's been awhile since I posted so here I go.

I move home on Wednesday, not sure how I feel about that. It will be nice to spend some quality time with the fam, but I'm there for a whole month before I come back to school. Plus I know I'm going to have to do some serious cleaning when I get home. Like the bathroom. Although I did bribe Jeph to clean my room so some of that might be taken care of. I would do it myself but everyone just throws stuff in there so I never know what to do with it and it's usually a complete disaster. I hope he likes gummi bears.

I've been done with Christmas shopping for awhile now and my roommate and I exchanged gifts last night. She gave me two new movies-Master and Commander and Forest Gump. Yay! For some reason I haven't been in the Christmas mood a ton this year. Maybe it's because there hasn't been any snow yet. In fact, today is supposed to be over 40 outside. How can it snow like that? It's so depressing. I love snow.

I only have one final this week, well, two counting the take home final that I have to hand in today, but only one actual final and it's in Classical Mythology. I can get a low B or probably even a C on the test and still get an A in the class. So I'm not too worried but I still want to do well and for some reason I feel like I don't really know anything on it. Plus there are 2 essays which is weird because the way we learned stuff doesn't really leave room for essays. She gave us 4 questions, 3 of which are going to be on the test and we get to choose one to write on, and the way they are worded makes me worried because she didn't really teach us what the questions are about, it's more like we have to infer stuff. And then there will be another essay that we don't know the questions for yet. The essays are worth 1/2 of the whole test grade so it's pretty nerve-racking and it seems unfair because there will be another 50-100 questions that we have to answer that combined are only worth 1/2 or less of the test grade. Oh well. I'm sure I'll still do fine.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home