And Baby Makes Three

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lame-O

That would be, Ms. Extremely Boring. I have come to the conclusion that I am unspontaneous, dull, unimaginative, monotonous-in other words, completely lame. I don't do anything exciting or new or really that fun. Ooo hoo, watching movies! Wow, how completely unoriginal and new, I haven't done that since last weekend! I tried to have a dance party but that didn't even work. Of course, it was pretty much just me and Eric, and he had to go talk to a resident so that ended up being lame too. I don't go out, partly because I'm poor but also because I can never think of anything fun to do. The most exciting and different thing I've done in the past week was take a walk with Eric on our last nice day. Actually we climbed down some rocks to the river which was pretty cool but that's about it. I don't do anything-I've never skinny dipped, been to a college party, I've never even skipped class. Oh, I've missed classes before, but only for cross country. And I don't even stay up past 2, and even that is extremely rare. How sad is that? I am a completely lame and boring person. And I'm getting married, so how much is that going to change? I'm going to be a dull married person who can't even talk about the fun she had when she was in college. Lame. That's me.

I've thrown my self right in and,
whats the point if you don't live in

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger Emily Powell said...

    So do something different! Even if it's not completely original it can still be fun, especially if it's not something you'd usually do. Just think of something, and instead of saying "someday" or "oh, that's not me", just go do it. I expect a full report of all the new and exciting things you've been doing in your next blog. ;)

     
  • At 7:24 AM , Blogger Alan said...

    one weekend at stout and i can take care of 90% of what you had on there. i mean the lake hasn't frozen over, but it is getting a little cold for skinny dipping.

     
  • At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you should go find a pond and see how far you can get out on the ice, that's always intresting even more so once you fall through

     
  • At 4:06 PM , Blogger Kendrick Novak said...

    yeah, fall through the ice, that is always a good idea. me and lindsey are kind of lame too. we always just get together at about 9 or 9:30 and watch tv and then i go home. or on the weekends we watch a movie. we try to mix it up, play cards, go on a walk, play a game with her roommates. being poor doesn't help, but maybe just go for a drive somewhere and talk about your wedding (me and lindsey do that sometimes). occasionally i will splurge and we'll go to a twins game (ie trhe play-offs) or the state fair. we go out to a movie rarely but it is a nice mix, especially if it is a cheap theater. we are thinkin about taking up bowling or poker or bingo together, try that. it is something to do and it starts a good tradition for just you two (i saw it on the break up, with jennifer aniston and vince vaughn)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home