More Baby (and School) Updates
We found out the sex of the baby on Monday at our ultrasound appointment, and it looks like it's going to be a girl! The picture was pretty clear and the technician was very confident, so we are fairly certain we are having a baby girl. That is the big news of the week. Next week we have a regular appointment and we'll probably go over some of the ultrasound pictures then too. The baby is doing well, everything has been pretty good. I've been really hungry most days but it's starting to get under control a little bit. I have a baby belly now, and am almost ready to wear maternity clothes. Most of my pants don't fit or are starting to be very tight. I'm excited to wear maternity clothes but apprehensive also, because it means I'm really getting big which is weird for me.
Apart from baby stuff, school is the biggest thing right now. I've been going non-stop and even though I work super hard all week I feel like I am falling behind. Only 4 more weeks of classes and then my Master's program is done, well, the classes anyway. The big comprehensive exam is at the end of the summer, and I have some paper issues I need to take care of once I finish writing them for my classes this semester. That's about everything worth writing about. No new job news even though I have a few applications out there. Just waiting to hear back, which is a little frustrating but we'll see how everything goes!
Apart from baby stuff, school is the biggest thing right now. I've been going non-stop and even though I work super hard all week I feel like I am falling behind. Only 4 more weeks of classes and then my Master's program is done, well, the classes anyway. The big comprehensive exam is at the end of the summer, and I have some paper issues I need to take care of once I finish writing them for my classes this semester. That's about everything worth writing about. No new job news even though I have a few applications out there. Just waiting to hear back, which is a little frustrating but we'll see how everything goes!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home