Spring Break!
I'm finally on spring break, and so far it rocks. I had a nice relaxing day with Eric, we went grocery shopping and just hung out at home. We're supposed to go hang out at a friend's house soon too...tomorrow we're volunteering for Mom's retreat, and then I get to hang out with an old friend (Jennifer Strohman, nee Jaeb), so that should be fun. Other than that, my spring break plans are pretty much just work, homework, and hopefully scrapbooking. Nothing too exciting, although I'm happy that I finally will have time to get some scrapbooking done, in between working on gigantic papers for my classes. Eric and I wanted to take a weekend and go to his parent's cabin, unfortunately, we're busy this weekend and next weekend (and the following month) so we probably won't get up there until summer. That's most of what's going on in my life right now, nothing super exciting which is ok with me, for now.
"When a man's partner is killed, he's supposed to do something about it. It doesn't make any difference what you thought of him. He was your partner and you're supposed to do something about it. And it happens we're in the detective business. Well, when one of your organization gets killed, it's-it's bad business to let the killer get away with it, bad all around, bad for every detective everywhere."
"When a man's partner is killed, he's supposed to do something about it. It doesn't make any difference what you thought of him. He was your partner and you're supposed to do something about it. And it happens we're in the detective business. Well, when one of your organization gets killed, it's-it's bad business to let the killer get away with it, bad all around, bad for every detective everywhere."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home