And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Baby Updates

Two quick updates because that is all I have the energy for tonight. First, Eric felt the baby move for the first time on Monday. We were laying in bed and the baby was moving a little so I asked if he wanted to try, not thinking he would actually be able to since I'm 20 weeks along and I think most times other people can't feel the baby until later, but he put his hand on my belly and we waited and then the baby got really active, and he felt it a bunch of times. It was really exciting to be able to share that together. The baby was really active that night too and kept moving around so we both got to feel it a lot! It is a really good bonding experience for us and to help us feel like we're actually going to be parents, which sometimes still seems unreal.

The second update is that on Monday we have our ultrasound and will find out the sex of the baby, if they can get a good picture that is! I think it would be ironic if the baby was all curled up and they couldn't see that area. Then we would just have to wait! It doesn't matter as much to me, but Eric is really excited about finding out.

So that's the baby news for this week! Next week I will be posting about our ultrasound appointment. I am really excited to see it the baby, it will look way more real this time than the first time when it was pretty much a blob. Now it will look like a real baby (sortof, I think) and that will be amazing. I am loving being pregnant but I can't believe sometimes that I am only halfway through the pregnancy. I feel like I have been pregnant for a long time. I'm just starting to show though, and that is really exciting too. I've only had to stop wearing one pair of jeans though, but more pants are starting to feel tighter every day. Bring on the maternity clothes!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM , Anonymous Lindsey said...

    I like reading about the baby updates, keep 'em coming!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home