And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Seeing Red

I am very angry today. Mostly because I was hoping to find out whether or not I get this scholarship, but I didn't. Technically I was supposed to find out last week, but didn't, so I was expecting early this week, and still have not. I am very angry about this-Eric and I needed to know last week whether or not I would get it in order to decide on an apartment, so we had to go ahead and pick one anyway. Which, by the way, we were also supposed to find out today and have not yet. There is still a possibility that she will call, but not likely. However, despite the fact that I called about the scholarship (for the 2nd time, mind you) the person was not there so I couldn't get any information. At 4:00! That's colleges in the summer for you-nobody is around later in the day. So I'm pretty frustrated today, and annoyed that I have to wait at least another full day before I find out, possibly more. It is ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home