And Baby Makes Three

Monday, February 04, 2008

Broken Down

The St. Kate's email is broken. And today isn't the first day. In fact, it's been down since Friday! They have been in the process of fixing it now for 4 days. How can a school email system take that long to fix? How can the people fixing it not be able to fix it in that amount of time? I think my school sucks. At least in this area. Seriously, 4 days without email? The whole campus? That is just not right. Really, it's wrong-students and staff alike rely on email to communicate with one another, especially over the weekend when there aren't even any classes going on. You would think that the email would be a priority, and that it would get fixed as soon as possible. And if this is as soon as possible, then don't you think the school should have realized that something was wrong with the email system before a problem of this size occurred? It doesn't make sense to me, and it seriously frustrates me. In fact, I was relying on our email system to send my cleaned up data to my professor so she could run it through this other program that would enable us to analyze my data this afternoon. Instead, I had to bring it with me and we had to waste most of our time together doing that. Now we have to meet again tomorrow. (We actually probably would have had to meet tomorrow anyway, but still, it caused problems) It is so annoying not to be able to use email for 4 days, since even though I have 2 other email accounts, my St. Kate's one is really the only one I seriously use, and pretty much everything, especially things of importance, and things from professors, and whatnot, all goes to that account. I bet I'm going to have a gajillion emails when they finally get it fixed. Or maybe not, if the senders are all St. Kate's people, because that means they wouldn't have been able to send them. Seriously though, I really hope it is fixed by tomorrow.

Zero Cool? Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought you was black man. YO THIS IS ZERO COOL!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM , Blogger Gina said...

    well i just sent you an important email to your st. kates account telling you how you can get copies of all the christmas pics I took.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home