And Baby Makes Three

Saturday, February 09, 2008

My Awesome Husband

I wanted to blog tonight but I don't have much to blog about, and Eric said to write about how awesome he is so I guess I will. Soon you can all look forward to a blog about my senior honors project because some exciting things are going on with that, but for now you get to hear about Eric and married life.

Which is great, by the way. I love being married, and Eric and I have a fantastic relationship. We appreciate each other and take each other for granted very minimally. We've both been really busy lately, what with the new semester starting not that long ago and the first draft for my project due in less than a week (and my data not completely analyzed yet) and work and whatnot, but despite that we are trying our best to make time for each other. And Eric is really great-between my job and my paper, I work at the computer for the majority of most days, and it takes a toll on the shoulders, so Eric has been rubbing my back which is always nice. He also does the dishes a lot when I'm at work, so that's a relief. I don't really like doing the dishes that much (neither does he) but they obviously have to get done and I really appreciate when he does them, especially since he also has things going on in his life, like school and work. Unfortunately Kohl's is not scheduling him as much; on second thought it's not so bad because then we get to spend more time together.

Valentine's Day is coming up, and even though we're not doing anything super special I'm looking forward to it. It's actually on a day that we don't have anything going on, so we can spend it doing what we love most-just being together. I have 2 night classes again this semester, but luckily neither of them is on a Thursday. We have a nice, quiet night at home planned-we're going to get a Netflix movie and drink champagne and have some sort of nice dinner and just relax. And my birthday is only a few days after that, so we're going to go out to a fancier dinner at a nice restaurant sortof as a combination V-Day and birthday celebration (but mostly my birthday). We're going to Forepaugh's, which is probably my favorite restaurant. It is classy, atmospheric, and delicious. Everything about it just adds to the experience. I'm so excited to go-we haven't been in awhile because it's fairly expensive so I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, my draft will be turned in and I won't be stressed next weekend like I am this weekend (well, not as stressed-you wouldn't believe what this kind of project does to a person) and I will get to do what I love doing most-spending quality time with the person I love the most!

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe, they're so perky, I love that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home