Allergies and Refrigerators
It's the start of the new school year again (oh goody). Actually, I've had classes since Wednesday, but I've been too busy to write a new blog. And this one isn't even about classes. It's about the fact that I'm pretty sure I've developed allergies, and they make me feel like crap. They affect my running, they make my throat itch like crazy which is the worst because you can't do anything about it!, they've given me sores on my nose because I've had to blow my nose so many times. It's pretty much awful. Benadryl is my best friend these days. It doesn't usually make me tired if I take it early in the day, but in the evenings or if I'm already tired, it wipes me out. Which is why on Monday I have a doctor appt. Hopefully he'll just prescribe me some non drowsy really strong allergy medicine. I sure hope so because this really sucks.
On another note, I wake up this morning to find a not on my fridge "you left the fridge open all night so everything was warm this morning. Not sure if anything is good anymore". Well crap. I used my milk for breakfast anyway, since it hadn't been opened yet I figured it might still be ok and I didn't want to waste an entire carton. Luckily, God was on my side and it wasn't bad. The sad part is, I honestly do not even remember opening up the fridge last night. I had no reason to. Which makes me feel stupid. Ah, life.
Take a drink of milk but the milk's gone sour
My funny face makes you laugh
Twist the top on and i put it back
On another note, I wake up this morning to find a not on my fridge "you left the fridge open all night so everything was warm this morning. Not sure if anything is good anymore". Well crap. I used my milk for breakfast anyway, since it hadn't been opened yet I figured it might still be ok and I didn't want to waste an entire carton. Luckily, God was on my side and it wasn't bad. The sad part is, I honestly do not even remember opening up the fridge last night. I had no reason to. Which makes me feel stupid. Ah, life.
Take a drink of milk but the milk's gone sour
My funny face makes you laugh
Twist the top on and i put it back


5 Comments:
At 7:44 AM ,
Alan said...
you can get non drowsy allergy medicine without a perscription. you should go in for allergy testing, its super fun.
At 4:47 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
The song is "Had a bad day"
At 6:30 AM ,
Gina said...
I think the song is Just Another Day in Paradise by Phil Vasser.
At 11:23 AM ,
empeterson said...
gina got the song. sorry matt. alan, no way am i doing that. i hear it's terrible-my roommate has had it done. yuck.
At 2:20 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
Oh you're right. It just seemed... hmm, I suck. Sorry.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home