Work, Babysitting, etc.
I started work at PEI today for the summer. yay. Actually, so far it isn't too bad, which is good because I still have 12 weeks to go! I do have a couple of paper cuts, but oh well. Most of the people aren't that bad, at least the ones that I'll be working with directly. There are some people there I can't stand, but luckily I don't have to work with them on a regular basis. I left a couple things at work already, my lunch bag and my folder, so I have to start remembering everything I bring and am given during the day. Today is a busy day, as is every day this week (and since I've been babysitting). There are at least 3 different things that people have to be at every day this week except Thursday, which only has one thing scheduled. Exciting. I also started running today, and for once in my life Maria is in better shape than me. It's depressing. I thought Erica would be in much better shape because she did track, and I wasn't worried about Maria. Now I'm the slow one. However, oddly, I have more arm strength at this point in time-I did the 20 pushups (I know, not a lot) with less effort than they did (they were still killers), and the human arrows we did I had a little bit less trouble with too. Even though we only did 3 miles, it's more than I've done in 2 months, and I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I need to start doing tons more crunches and stuff too, so I get in good shape. By next week we won't be running less than 4 miles a day. Probably most days between 4 and 6, with longer runs of 7 once every week or 2. Erica is leaving for PA in a few weeks, so Maria and I will be on our own until August, but when she gets back we're going to go on a 10 mile run on a Saturday morning-I've never done more than 7, so hopefully we'll be in shape by then! Well, that's my life at home for now, I'm in a rare good mood and I had a few precious minutes, so I thought I'd blog! Hopefully I'll be able to fit it in every couple of days, so look for posts
When all you got to keep is strong move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone move along, move along just to make it through
When all you got to keep is strong move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone move along, move along just to make it through


1 Comments:
At 5:52 AM ,
Eric Michael Peterson said...
all american rejects, move along.
I love you and I hope work keeps going well, or at least well enough.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home