And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Brown-noser

I'm not actually sure that brown-noser is hyphenated or not. Mabye it's just one word. Brownnoser. Brownoser. Hmmm. What do you all think? Anyway. The reason I'm trying to figure it out is because Tuesday in my Social and Political Philosophy class we discussed why privacy is so important, if it has meaning everywhere and if so why? what makes privacy meaningful and valuable, etc. The whole class was more talkative than usual and in somewhat of a giddy mood. When the professor asked why, the class started talking again and I heard someone say quietly that it was a good topic, so I said out loud "Well, it is a good topic, everybody has something to say about privacy" and this girl, who incidentally is a huge suck-up, incredibly so, basically everyone in the class thinks so, and she's also a know-it-all-she tries to show off with her knowledge of "Cuba"(every day something about Cuba, that's really all she knows about I think), she's nosy, rude, whatever, plus on the first day of class told me I was too young to get married (I hope you get the picture that I don't really like her, most people in the class don't, and she really is a huge suck-up), anyway, she apparantly said out loud "you have a little brown on your nose" (I didn't actually hear her, I just saw her point to her nose and then someone else told me what she said)! It was so funny! I was just about dying, because of the irony. This one girl in my class later on told me that she wanted to comment back "you're whole face is brown" because coming from this girl, it was absolutely hilarious. So funny. Rude too, but I don't really care what she said, it's just funny that she said it. And the comment wasn't even sucking up, which is even funnier.

You think you're special but I know, and I know and I know, and we know that you're not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home