And Baby Makes Three

Monday, May 08, 2006

Last Week of Classes

It's the last week of classes (hence the title) and lucky for me I hardly have any homework. It's very nice. Very very nice. I do have 2 finals, but only 2 (I did have a take home final in the class from hell but I'm done with that so that's over with finally). I'm a little worried about my social and political philosophy final, but I did really well on the midterm and I've been doing well on papers and class discussions so hopefully he'll give us a study guide tomorrow and I should be set. My other final is in another philosophy class, biomedical ethics, and we've had the study guide for about 2 weeks and I started working through it a couple of days ago, typing up what I need to know so I can print it out and study this weekend and next week before I take the test on Wednesday. All in all, I think I'm going to do fairly well in my classes, not sure how well that is exactly, but if I study I'll do well on the tests and I think I'll get at least a B if not better in German, and theology is hit or miss but if I don't get an A I'll be pretty mad. Sorry that this isn't the most exciting to read, but I felt like I had to post something. Also, if you all haven't noticed, I am doing song quotes as well. I was going to start doing them awhile ago and yes I got the idea from Matt but I didn't do it because he said so, but because I wanted to.

I was just about to quote Mark Twain
When I realized that it's all in vain

7 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM , Blogger Matthew B. Novak said...

    That's pretty much the only really good reason for doing anything.

     
  • At 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Relient K-the rest is up to you, good tune

     
  • At 5:33 AM , Blogger Emily Powell said...

    good luck with everything!

    I'm in my finals week..study day was yesterday, I studied for about 1.5 hours total...haha. Now I'm up to finish studying for my final at 11, then I got another one at 5, fun stuff. But then all I have is a take home final to finish and then I'M DONE and move home on Thursday night

     
  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger empeterson said...

    yay emily! are you going to be home during the summer or in st could like you mentioned in an earlier blog of which i cannot remember.

    matt-very funny. not true, but funny.

     
  • At 11:20 AM , Blogger Emily Powell said...

    No, I will be home

     
  • At 10:33 PM , Blogger empeterson said...

    we should hang out sometimes then...

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Emily Powell said...

    Yeah, we really should :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home