Rude People
I didn't get the internship I applied for. At least, I'm assuming so, since they said they would call by "early this week" and let me know. Well, I never got a call. So I, being smart and whatever, called the guy and left a messge on his machine asking about it, and I left my number for him to call back. He never did. I personally find that to be very rude. The way they made it sound was that they would call me whether or not I got the job to let me know, since I interviewed with them, and I even took the initiative to call them back and find out, and they still didn't call. In my opinion, that is very rude and unprofessional. Who does that? Rude people. That's who. Plus now I have to go back to work at PEI, which sucks. At least I'll be making $9.50 this summer. And the hours are good. But I hate that place.
What's wrong baby? Don't they treat you like they should?
What's wrong baby? Don't they treat you like they should?


1 Comments:
At 8:26 AM ,
Emily Powell said...
Yeah, I HATE when people do that, but unfortunately it happens more often than not....ahh!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home