I Hate Computers
The title says it all. I can't get on my aim because it is so stupid Eric can't even fix it. So I just had to get a new screen name because I tried it on Raven's computer and it doesn't work, and Eric's works on my computer so it's just my stupid screen name that is screwed up. So my new screen name is runnerwoman217, I know, not that much different but whatever. Plus my stupid search history somehow got cleared off my internet too. Grrr. My day was so good and now it sucks. Plus we can't even watch my movie because Raven is blasting her music again. Crappy.


11 Comments:
At 6:48 PM ,
Alan said...
From reading what aol told me when I tried to sign on you have either:
1. Done something illegal that aol caught you doing.
2. Were explicitly racist towards another user.
3. Or you made this account when you got aol as an internet provider and that aol account is no longer active.
At 9:09 PM ,
CAL said...
I'm assuming it has something to do with #2.
At 9:49 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
"Runnerwoman217"? You mean you go to St. Kate's and suddenly transform from a girl into a woman? Typical. ;-) Just kidding, but seriously, if you're a woman now, does that mean I've gotta kick the crap out of Eric?
At 10:11 PM ,
Kendrick Novak said...
If you get to kick the crap out of Eric then I get to help!!
At 11:08 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
Then it's settled. Eric, is the 23rd good for you?
At 12:03 AM ,
empeterson said...
Wait, I'm confused. All of a sudden because I changed my screen name from girl to woman Eric has to get beat up? Why exactly is that? And can you wait until after Christmas at least? :)
At 1:55 AM ,
Eric Michael Peterson said...
hey hey hey!!!!!! ok i get where you going, and its nothing like that at all!!!!!! dont assume things here guys..... really though.... you have nothing to worry about!!!! i swear!!!!
no, the 23rd i have a dentist appointment, how does the 26th look?
At 9:44 AM ,
Kendrick Novak said...
As long as you are going to the dentist on the 23rd let's go with the 22nd.
Emily, from a girl to a woman. Birds and the bees. Get it kind of?
At 12:11 PM ,
Eric Michael Peterson said...
i would really like to make it to Christmas in one piece, so how about the 26th?
At 12:12 PM ,
Eric Michael Peterson said...
seriously though.... this is one big misunderstanding!!!!
At 3:28 PM ,
empeterson said...
yeah, i got it before. i was just stupid the first time i read all of your comments but then i reread them and i was like, oh duh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home