2 am
I am not someone who usually stays up really really late, at least not if I can help it. However, since I've come to college I don't think I've gone to bed before 10, and that was during cross country season when I had races. Tonight after I went to St Thomas Eric came over here, since girls aren't allowed in his dorm past 12, and we can have guys until 2 any night, and he stayed until close to 2. That's why I'm up so dang late tonight. Luckily, since I don't have anything on Tuesdays, I get to sleep in. Isn't college life just great? I seriously love it. Stay up late, wake up late. Too bad I have an 8:15 class next semester. :( Ah well, I'll live.


6 Comments:
At 6:34 AM ,
Alan said...
I stay up till 2:00 am also, I just don't have the chance to sleep in. Note the time of this post and my bed time of 3:00 am.
At 8:41 AM ,
Kendrick Novak said...
College is fun. 8 am classes, skip em. Unless in my case it is ochem.
At 5:02 PM ,
empeterson said...
Yeah, like I'm gonna skip a math class. are you kidding me? I'm so dumb at math, I'm going to go to everyone and I'll still barely pass.
At 6:00 PM ,
Gina said...
Not counting weekends I have only stayed up late (past midnight) once. and that was the time that Josh and I went an saw Harry Potter on a Sunday night. And i'm pretty sure I had an 8am class the next day, which I did not skip. The only classes I skip are on Fridays, when I'm anxious to get home. Who wants to stay at school until 4:30 on a Friday??
At 7:10 PM ,
CAL said...
It's okay to stay up to 2 am if it's for something worthwhile (schoolwork, Harry Potter, posting an interesting blog...). But because your BOYFRIEND was over??
At 10:08 PM ,
Eric Michael Peterson said...
oh im not worthwhile cindy? ouch, that hurts...... :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home