And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Well, since I'm a trend-setter I guess I'll talk about the trends I have set in the past or something. As you all should know, today is Thanksgiving and we, like most people, had a huge dinner, complete with turkey and pie and all of that. However, unlike most people, I eat my turkey with vegetable dip. Most people find that quite odd and think it's gross, but those of my family members who have tried it rather enjoy it. That's my trend for the day if any of you have any leftover turkey that you don't know what to eat along with it.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM , Blogger Kendrick Novak said...

    I am trying to start a trend. Thong sandals in the winter!! Pass it on, it will be huge!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home