And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, December 09, 2004

ugh

The only reason I am writing this blog is because I am really bored and I am trying to avoid writing my paper. I wrote another paragraph, which brings me up to a grand total of 2 paragraphs done, about 4 1/2 pages left to go. Yay. Not really. I would normally be avoiding my homework by chatting with people on my im, but we all know how that goes. I'm hungry too, and I just ate lunch an hour ago. Some sort of wrap. It was good, and I was full, but now I'm not. Well, this is so unexciting. I feel like I should write something controversial, or at least something that people will comment on. Hmmm. There is nothing exciting going on in my life. See, unlike Kendrick, I don't have a new relationship to write about. Mine is almost a year old now. And unlike Gina (and Matt) I have no wedding plans to talk about. Very sad. I guess I can talk about my nearly year-old relationship. The longest relationship I've ever been in. Almost the only relationship I've been in. Not quite, but close. It's very exciting though-being at nearly a year is totally cool. Oh, in case you don't know who I'm talking about (which you'd have to be stupid not too), read my profile and you shall see that my wonderful boyfriend who I speak of is Eric Michael Peterson, who goes to St. Thomas, which is totally cool because I get to see him all the time. Except I last saw him on Tuesday, and I don't get to see him until tomorrow. Dang. Ok, I think I've bored you enough for one post, so I guess now I am forced to go write some more of my paper before I meet with my bio group to do our test. Yay.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM , Blogger Eric Michael Peterson said...

    wow, write about me and you dont get a single comment.... ouch that hurts...

     
  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger CAL said...

    Well, you know whay they say Eric: If you can't say something nice...

    And you know how well I can hold my tongue. (Don't choke, laughing so hard!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home