Bored outa my mind
I am so completely bored right now. Tonight I studied for my only final that's not until Thursday and it's hardly a real true final because it's just a regular test on the last 3 chapters of the course, plus a few extra questions covering everything that they did. Then I tried to figure some stuff out for Gina's bachelorette party, but I needed to ask my mom some stuff but she never called back, so I couldn't do that. I did figure some stuff out but I need to send out invites or what not so I need to get it all done-it's in 2 weeks and that's not very long! And then I packed some of my things into the 2 bins that I have here so that on Wednesday I can move into my new room with my new, hopefully cooler, roommate. I still have a ton of stuff to get ready to move and pack to go home on Friday, but hey, that's Friday. However, I am bringing home a ton of junk since I'll be home for a month and a half. Then after all of that I decided I didn't want to do anything else so I watched 10 Things I Hate About You. Great movie. Heath Ledger is pretty dang hot. Sometimes I wish I could be a movie star. But we all know that's a dream that will never be a reality. I'm smarter than that-I know I can't act well, plus it's way too competitive, plus I can do better things with my life. Still, with all that money, you know what I could do? Ah well. So that's pretty much my night. I met with my theo prof to hand in my paper earlier today, and that went really well. I'm pretty much guarenteed an A in that class-thank goodness. He also thought I was a sophmore because I was so expressive with my opinions and very self-confident, which he said was not typical of first-years. Cool, huh? Wow, how sad is it that it's not even 12 and I am so bored that I'm exhausted. Guess I'll be heading to bed soon.


2 Comments:
At 7:54 AM ,
Emily Powell said...
You're home for a month and a half??? Holy...sheep!! :) (There's a story there, don't worry. Actually it's a really dumb story but whatever.) Hey I know, since you'll be home for so long, you should come visit me sometime after I'm back at school!!! :D That would be cool, only if you want to though. Well, take care, have a good last week of the semester, and I'll see you sometime soon! :) Love ya Em!
At 1:13 PM ,
empeterson said...
That would be a ton of fun! I'm hoping to visit a few people over j-term, so I don't get mega-bored. we should also do a ton of stuff while your home too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home