And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

And so it has begun...

Well, I've been home for what, 6 days, and my family is already driving me nuts. They do not listen to what I say, and don't do anything! Plus my parents are already stressed so why do they need the extra problems that my younger siblings have? Tomorrow they are all supposed to mega-clean the house for Christmas Eve, but I'm doubting a lot of work will get done. Everytime I try to tell them something they either flat out ignore me or just say "no." It's so hard to get stuff done on my own too, because Caine is into everything and Josiah is so moody! How am I supposed to make it another 5 1/2 weeks?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger CAL said...

    They go back to school in 9 days (but who's counting?).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home