And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas cookies

What an experience making Christmas cookies! Now I know why my mom told us to take care of it this year! And I know Gina feels the same way about decorating the house. We did a good job, but we were pretty much starting from scratch. And I literally mean that with the cookies. But everything turned out ok, even if half of my cookies are "too thin"-and don't think nobody told me that! It was kindof stressful, and the little kids are so bad at cutting out the cookies from the dough, and they fight, and pout, but then they quit after like 2 batches, so then it was a little bit better. The house looks good, and tonight we get to decorate the cookies, which is the best part. Everybody loves that. And I always help frost them which is pretty fun. It's good frosting too. :) Today Kendrick comes home, and then our whole family is together. Christmas Eve is going to be nuts-we are having 17 people here, and that's just our family plus Josh and Laura, who are pretty much family! Crazy! There is no way we are going to fit around 1 table for dinner! It's going to be a lot of fun though. And I bought Eric's family a present, nothing big but I hadn't planned on it, and then I just decided to get them one. I hope they like it! Wow, my blogs are never very interesting. Maybe when I get back to school I will write more controversial crap.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM , Blogger Gina said...

    OK. how many times are you going to mention the present you bought for Erics family? I'm sure they'll like it. Everyone likes it. You know those three boxes we got yesterday from those people on dad's route? Well that same gift was in there. So that just says that everyone loves that game.

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Eric Michael Peterson said...

    you got my family a game?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home