Boy Thursday is Coming Fast
My presentation is this Thursday, at noon. I am not ready. I have started my presentation, so I'm a lot more ready than I was 2 days ago, but I feel completely unprepared. I still am lost when it comes to some of my data, and I'm meeting with that professor on Tuesday to go over some more of it and hopefully get a good grip on everything so when I present I don't look like a fool. And if I get bombarded with questions, maybe I'll be able to answer them. I'm also worried that the room I have booked won't be big enough. I didn't get to choose it-they just assigned it to me. It's this tiny room on the top floor in one of the buildings, and seriously, this is the emptiest place on campus it seems like. So that's frustrating. I feel like a lot of people have told me they are coming and I am worried that there won't be enough room. On the flip side, I feel like no one will come and I will be a big loser. I go back and forth on that. Yet another worry that I have is with the technology available to me. I'm doing a power point presentation, but I don't know how to get it set up or if I need to bring any chords or anything like that, so I have to go up there this week and figure that out. I'm taking Eric with me because I'm using his laptop and I don't do things like this so hopefully he'll be able to help me figure it out. If you can't tell from my post, I'm pretty much in freak-out mode. To top things off, I have a midterm paper due the day after my presentation. Two very big things due this week. My project comes first but there is no way I can write that paper in one day, so I not only have to finish and practice my presentation, as well as meet with my professor, I also have to write that paper and get all my other course work done. And go to work, and Sigrid's project presentation. Maybe I'm freaking out over nothing, but it is a lot of work. Most of my stress is directly related to the project. Everything else just adds to it.
By the way, if anyone wants to come to my presentation, it's Thursday at noon in the CDC (Couer de Catherine) room 495. It should be good. Or completely embarassing for me. Entertaining either way.
"What'd they get you for?"
"I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?"
By the way, if anyone wants to come to my presentation, it's Thursday at noon in the CDC (Couer de Catherine) room 495. It should be good. Or completely embarassing for me. Entertaining either way.
"What'd they get you for?"
"I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?"


2 Comments:
At 11:32 AM ,
Unknown said...
GOOD LUCK EMILY. i know you will pull it all together and be brilliant. you are smart and you have worked very hard for this! enjoy it. and of course there will be people there
At 5:30 PM ,
Kendrick Novak said...
I posted on my blog
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home