Metro Transit
I have got to be the biggest idiot. I can not figure out the metro transit system. I would be the worst at using public transpo if I had to rely on it. I'd be late everywhere! The only reason I want to use it is so I'll be able to go to my sister's (and a lot of other people from church) confirmation tomorrow, and I have no way of getting there unfortunately. I was trying to figure out if I could take the bus but I don't understand how it works. I went online and all that but it was not as helpful as I hoped. Either that or I'm just dumb. This sucks. How pathetic is it that I can't figure out public transpo?


2 Comments:
At 9:46 PM ,
CAL said...
Emily, we could probably pick you up. Call me!
At 12:21 AM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
It's very pathetic that you couldn't figure it out. But I hear buses in MN aren't the most sensible. I haven't ridden them too much in D.C. - just twice I think - because the metro goes everywhere here. I took buses a lot in Rome though. That was where I learned how to use them. And I very rarely paid. Which was nice.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home