Running
I went running yesterday for the first time since November. It was really hard-I only ran for 20 minutes (the equivalent of about 2 miles at the pace I was going) but it hurt the whole time. Being out of shape hurts. Today I was sore, and for a little while I couldn't figure out why and then I remembered and I felt stupid. So I went rollerblading to loosen up my muscles (it is bad to exercise one day and then not the next couple of days because your muscles tighten up and end up being more sore), and it didn't really do a whole ton. After work my legs hurt even worse. I think part of it may have been because I sit for 3 hours straight. Tomorrow I'm going running again and I think it might be a little easier. I hope so. I really want to get back into shape a little bit so that when I really start training this summer I won't have to start from scratch, and then when cross country comes I will be way better than last year. Also, I just want to stay in shape because then I will be healthier, and it just feels good to run. Maybe it's just me, but running really helps a lot. That's about all I have tonight. Not exciting at all, I know, but it's my life. Or part of it.


3 Comments:
At 11:29 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
Definitely stay in shape. Because once you get out of it, it's really hard to get back into it.
At 7:49 AM ,
Emily Powell said...
Ditto to that.
At 11:48 PM ,
Alan said...
round is a shape....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home