And Baby Makes Three

Friday, April 15, 2005

Freshman Year

I've decided that freshman year of college, while relatively easy and fairly enjoyable, is somewhat a pain in the butt. Everything is new, which is not that big of a deal but can be weird and confusing at times. But what really sucks is how I have to take a bunch of classes that I've ended up hating. I've tried to take ones that seem interesting and not just dull, but a lot of them have sucked. Plus my precalc professor is a complete and utter moron and still treats me like I'm stupid even though I have the highest grade in the class. And my biology professor is also being completely unreasonable. What is the deal? At least almost all of my liberal arts requirements are completed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home