Not since I was 11...
Tonight my roommate Rachel and a couple of friends (Megan and Jes) realized that we can get a quad, so we are going to. Luckily there are 2 rooms (one big one small) and a bathroom, so at least we don't have to completely stress about having different hours and having guys over all the time, or having guys spend the night...at least they are only going to stay on the weekend. And at least these girls aren't the type to have sex with the guys they bring over. Thankfully. And at least none of them have had abortions, and they all shower. I'm kindof nervous actually about roomming with 3 other girls, because the last time there I roommed with 3 other girls was 7 or 8 years ago, with Gina, Theresa, and Maria. That was a scary scary experience. I hope this is much better. If it works out we'll probably all get an apartment our junior year. I hope it goes well-please everybody pray that it does!


3 Comments:
At 1:17 PM ,
Alan said...
i love how showering and abortions are on the same line with you
At 2:44 AM ,
Eric Michael Peterson said...
hey they both involve the upkeep of the body, so i guess it makes sense, and im sure it will be fine, and if not you can hide out at my place for a while. :)
At 4:44 PM ,
btnovak said...
i guess she was so appalled by lack of showering 7 or 8 yrs ago the both have a negative effect on her!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home