The Wedding
Of course, I have to write a post about my sister's wedding. I was the maid of honor, and I think I walked too fast going down the aisle, but who cares? I had to get up early to get my hair done, and when I got there Gina and Theresa were both getting their hair done still. It took them 3 hours for Gina's hair, which was absolutely nuts, and stressed her out too much on her big day. But things got better after that. I looked good in my dress, Gina looked absolutely beautiful. The whole day went pretty fast actually, but it was really great. I cried a little bit during the ceremony and people kept giving me kleenexes, not like I needed all 80 that they gave me, seriously! but I did cry. My speech went pretty well which was good, dinner was good too, the dance was awesome. I even had someone to dance with for all the slow songs. They also had waltzes and polkas and something called a shadish(it is spelled way different than that but i'm not sure how so i spelled it phonetically). The whole day and night was just great. I can't believe my big sister is married. And tomorrow I have to get up at 4 to take her and her husband to the airport. Not cool. But then I get a car for a week! Seriously though, Josh is a great guy for her. They are going to have such a great time being married. They were so cute doing their first dance, I almost started crying again. Oh yeah, I did the limbo and I rocked at it! But then my thighs were killing me!


1 Comments:
At 9:48 PM ,
Kendrick Novak said...
Those were the only pics, and I got them from Dad. Ask him to send you some he probably would. Also, I need to talk to you, about one of your friends. Drop me a line sometime in the next few days.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home