Exciting News
I am absolutely pumped. I got a new haircut yesterday, the first time I've gotten more than 3 inches cut off in 5 years! It is so short too! I donated it for locks of love, so it went for a good cause too. My hair used to go to the lower part of my back, and now it barely brushes my shoulders! It's layered too, and looks (in my opinion) absolutely gorgeous. Everybody loves it too, which makes me excited. Heck, I'm excited that people notice it! Well, it is about a foot shorter, but still. I guess when you go to an all girls school more people will notice it because girls are usually the ones who notice that stuff more. But I think everybody will notice, since it's not just a haircut but and incredibly new style! But really, I absolutely love it. I was a little nervous about getting it cut, even though I new I was ready for a change, but I definitely don't regret it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll take some pictures with eric's camera and then I'll post them for you all to see!


3 Comments:
At 7:47 PM ,
Eric Michael Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:42 AM ,
I am Nearly said...
I can't wait to see your hair cut. My girl's hair always got thin and stringy just like mine so we've never had really long hair. And is so cool that you donated it.
At 4:31 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
But now that your hair is shorter, how are you going to cover up your hickeys?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home