Sister Night
For those who haven't heard, the Novak girls are having a sister night. That includes Laura and Lindsey-just because their last name isn't Novak doesn't mean they aren't a Novak sister. We obviously have to do this on a day when all the sisters will be able to. Right now, that's looking like the weekend before my wedding. Theresa doesn't come back until the 4th, and Matt and Laura won't be in town until the 11th or thereabouts. Matt, you are both coming a full week before the wedding, right? I want to do the sister night before the wedding because I think after will be very busy for everybody, what with a small honeymoon and then school starting (or already begun) for most people by the time Eric and I get back, not to mention Laura will be back in D.C. So, I'm thinking the Sunday before the wedding, that would be the 12th for those of you who can't figure it out. We're going to go mini-golfing and maybe do bumper boats at Lili Putt. Everybody, especially Clara, is super excited for this, so if there are any scheduling (or other) problems, please let me know. I know it will probably be difficult to get all, what, 10 of us together at a time but I think we can do it. Wow, there's a lot of Novak girls now. Go us.
And its only cos you came here with your brothers too
And its only cos you came here with your brothers too


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home