And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Not as dumb as I thought

I guess I'm not as dumb at German as I thought it was. I got my placement test results back and I placed into German 300. Don't know how I managed that one. I don't even know if I understood half of what I read. Oh well, that's where they put me. I'm not actually taking that one though, because I think I would flunk out if it pretty much, so I'm going to be taking Intermediate German 2, which is the last 200 level class. That way, I know I won't fail it, but it will still be somewhat of a challenge for me, since I haven't had German in 2 years. And it will be my first class at St. Thomas, so also my first class in a year and a half with boys. Great, I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home