back in action
I haven't been blogging very diligently since I've been back, but I promise (or hope anyway) to get back to it again, and to write stuff that people will actually respond to. I don't understand how Gina has 9 comments on a blog that's 2 sentences long and about loupes. That's right, loupes. What the heck kind of a name for glasses is that? Really now. If I write about something stupid like that, no one would comment on this blog, but somehow she gets away with it. It's like Matt and his stupid blogs about Prince. What the heck? Although he hasn't gotten any comments on it yet, so I guess that's saying something. Basically I realize that although I have some intelligent stuff to write about (liberty versus security, for example, and how willing people are to give up their liberties for a sense of security-I say sense instead of actualy security for a reason) but I really don't have to then energy or time to do that, seeing as I have hours of homework to do. And not even really interesting stuff. Well, somewhat interesting-principles used in Biomedical Ethics, which is sweet, but it sucks because I know I'm reading it for the quiz tomorrow. Which also sucks. Ok, this is a really dumb blog but in the future they will get better. I hope.


6 Comments:
At 9:31 PM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
Who does homework in undergrad? Especially philosophy. Ok, if the reading was less than 10 pages, I maybe did it sometimes. But never more.
At 12:21 AM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
Oh, and if you're gonna disparage my blog, at least give me a hyperlink. Sheesh.
At 6:38 AM ,
Alan said...
the reason she has 9 comments is because you use blogger comments like a really slow messenger. also 2 of them are from you emily and i think gina commented in her own post 4 of the 9 times
At 7:42 AM ,
empeterson said...
i don't know how to do a hyperlink matt. otherwise you'd be up there.
At 8:32 AM ,
Matthew B. Novak said...
There's a freaking button for inserting a hyperlink. It's like next to the italics button. Just select the word you want to make into a link, and click that button. Then type or paste in the hyperlink.
At 4:18 PM ,
empeterson said...
oh yes, i meant to say also i wasn't disparaging your blog. i like it. you just didn't have any comments on that stupid name one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home